Running Symposium Details
WHEN: It's all over, but you can get still access via the VIP Pass for 12-months
TIME: Watch any time you like over the next 12-months
WHERE: From the comfort of your own home
HOW TO ATTEND:
Step 1: Simply sign up for the VIP pass by clicking any of the sign up buttons on this page.
All you need to access our online portal is the login details that you will create when you sign up and an internet connection and browser to watch the Online Running Symposium sessions.
Step 2: Simply log into our online portal and watch the symposium sessions.
Meet Our Speakers
We have assembled the highest calibre of Running Experts from around the world so you can learn first-hand how to improve the way you assist people with running injuries and improve running performance.
BEN GREEN &
Sport Science, Physio & Coach
Training Is Science, Coaching Is Art
Exercise Physiologist PhD
Challenges For The Female Endurance Athlete
Osteopath & Educator
How To Objectively Assess The Runner
Running Gait Analysis: From Why To How
Extended Scope Physiotherapist
Treatment Strategies For Lateral Hip Pain In Recreational Runners
DR CHRIS BISHOP
How To Manage Running Injuries In The Foot
Running Physio & Author
How To Manage And Rehabilitate Bone Stress Injuries
Physio & Exercise Scientist
Managing The Baby Cows: Calf Injuries In Runners
Physio & Endurance S+C Coach
Strength & Conditioning For The Endurance Runner
Clinical Sports Podiatrist
A Look Into Load Monitoring And The Role Of Training Organisation For Sustainable Running
Overcoming Misconceptions of Knee Osteoarthritis and Running
Physio & Health Business Mentor
Six Running Program Marketing Mistakes That Reduce Profits, Waste Time and Limit Your Business Growth
Podiatrist & Footwear Expert
A Journey From Start to Finish Of Innovative Footwear
4x Australia Olympic Runner, World Championship and Commonwealth Games medalist
Craig will join us with Luke Nelson for a session shown on Wednesday 13th May at 12pm (AEST)
Physio & Australia Distance Runner & Tokyo Olympics Qualifier
Ellie joins us with Michael Nitschke for a live Q&A session on Monday 11th May at 12pm (AEST)
4x Olympic Marathon Runner & Athletics Hall Of Fame Member
Steve joins us with Raf Baugh for a live Q&A session on Tuesday 12th May at 12pm (AEST)
Why should you attend the Online Physiotherapy Symposium?
During the symposium our world-leading experts will share everything you need to know about running, including:
- The secrets that will transform the way you work with running patients.
- The biggest mistakes therapists traditionally make when working with long distance runners.
- The number one test that you're not using but need to be performing with every single running patient.
- Simple actionable steps to take runners from injury to performance.
- How to create a fool-proof plan to get your patients to the finish line.
- How one Physiotherapist created a business working with runners online everywhere around the world.
What will I be able to do after the Online Physiotherapy Symposium?
After these great sessions from our running experts, you will be able to:
- Have more confidence when assessing your running populations and get to the bottom of the cause of their symptoms.
- Avoid making the same mistakes as everybody else when working with runners and be the person to help them cross that finish line.
- Implement an actionable framework from our experts to help systemise your running processes in your business.
- Better perform gait and running analysis to identify area to improve performance and offload tissues.
- Develop a running niche and brand to attract more of the type of clients that you want to work with.